Friday, January 20, 2006

Jordan! Jordan! Jordan~~~


so happy yesterday...watched the movie "the shopaholics" which starring by my beloved jordan with my dad, mum 'n' sis...the tickets was won thru the contest in china press...hehe...so lucky...the dj "ah luk" frm 98.8 oso here...he's responsible to giv away the posters 'n' presents frm the sponsor...the movie is not bad...but pointless...well, if u r planning to relax, tis movie shud b ok

when talked abt tis movie, i'm kinda angry wif myself...i'm so stupid...tat day coolJane invited me to watch the premier...which means jordan will b there...but i'm damn tired tat day...so i refused...then i realized i've made a big mistake when coolJane called me...pity me...lost a chance to meet wif jordan...T_T

anyway...i enjoy tat movie oso...even without jordan...although the feeling is kinda different...but nvm...as long as i'll always support him...hehe...

No comments: