Wednesday, February 08, 2006

not in happy mood...

betta fish is the most easiest to adopt pet...they don't need any oxygen frm the machine, so u dun hav to prepare a big tank, small tank will do, even if din feed them for few days, even if din change the water for whole month, it still can survive...so choose it as my pet

the one 'n' only one for me is ah xing, it's a present frm hideLUN, very active...brought it on cny eve 2005

following by tat, hideLUN oso get himself one, ah muk...it's not as active as ah xing, to prevent loneliness, he get another one to accompany ah muk, tat's ah hou...

sad to say tat mayb ah hou cant get used to the new environment...passed away in few month times...now ah muk is at my hse wif ah xing...

last year, calavin's betta fish gav birth 'n' he present one to hideLUN - ah hou hou...

wat made me sad is ah hou hou 'n' ah muk are dying now...ah hou hou still very young...
T_T T_T T_T

hideLUN: ah hou hou cant take it anymore
me: dun tell me sth tat i dun wana listen
hideLUN: let's bury it on the day after tomorrow, dun wana let it suffer anymore
me: NOoooo........

i dun wana c them leave me...they are my betta oso...now they are real weak...even unable to swim 'n' no appetite...so sad to see tat...wat i'm praying now is they can recover asap, wana see them swim 'n' spread their fins again...

No comments: