Wednesday, October 11, 2006

***surprise buttday party & lot of celebrations***

it was my greatest birthday party ever...cuteDoris throw me a surprise party...she actually told me that we are going for dinner...but who knows she actually took half day leave (she told me that she'll be in warehouse 'n' i wont be able to reach for her thru msn) and prepare the surprise party with my housemate, teo (he took one day leave - how touching~~~)...then later on she pick me up around 6sth and she told me that she need to take shower 1st because she is smelly after went to warehouse for almost whole day

but then she said her brother forgot to bring house keys, so she must take shower in my house (I didnt notice that she was lying, her brother didn't bring house keys was not related to her right?)by the time i reached home, the door was opened...i called out my housemates' names and suddenly 1 person voice out "come in la"...once i stepped inside the house...all my ex-colleagues (esther khim bk, yen came and join us later on) were there and wishing me happy birthday...am so touched u know...then the house is decorated with balloons, they bought me 2 big cakes, 5 small cakes and 1 piggy mooncake...prepared with foods and beers as well...

i almost cry that time...after that they told me that still have mystery gifts in my room...as the door shut tight, i dont really know whats inside and made me damn nervous...once i opened the door, i saw that two little girls (kahWei 'n' tongNee) that i met in save turtle program were posing there...i almost fainted...its really unexpected...damn excited that time...half way of the party, doris told me that she need to go downstairs and take the keys from her bro...then she bring me another fren...which was unexpected as well...he (david) present me a bouquet...its a lovely one...i didnt stop laughing for the whole nite...am real happy...

lastly, david need to leave 1st as he need to meet up with his lawyer and that time doris help me to send him down and the two little girls followed as they said wanna walk walk downstairs...by the time they came back, they said they met up with someone downstairs...they bring in the final mystery guest...its my save turtle program friend (joshinae) as well...all these surprises really unexpected...words wont be able to express my feelings...















~~~~~blogging for 03102006~~~~~

went out for dinner wif ally on wed nite but kinda rush as she need to attend another dinner wif her boss later on...

thur nite had movie wif carkeen - the devil wears prada...the storyline juz common yet cant criticize as sucks...so so...after tat we went for a drink...we had cocktails at laundry bar - sex on the beach for me~~~hehe...



Based on the best-selling novel, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA stars two-time Academy Award® winner Meryl Streep as high-powered fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly, and Anne Hathaway, as Miranda's new assistant - a small-town girl trying to survive her impossibly demanding new boss



~~~~~blogging for 04102006 & 05102006~~~~~

for friday...not free for any celebration...as i need to attend my bro's wedding dinner lo...so continue on next blog...not good to mess all together...hehe...

No comments: