Monday, July 07, 2008

First time experience and wish it was the last...

I had experienced an earthquarke yesterday night around 8:10pm while I was working. I was in my office looking at my pc that time, suddenly I felt like dizzy so I look around and noticed that the whole office was shaking...then only I realized that it was earthquarke. We are supposed to off duty on 9pm but due to this shake, we went home directly...not sure whether we should celebrate or pray...

Until just now, I only noticed that the earthquarke's magnitude was 5.4...The predict mentioned that the coming earthquarke on 18 July is going to be with magnitude of 8.1...let's pray that the prediction is wrong...God bless us...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2008uda9.php

1 comment:

Prettywebstore said...

OMG....be safe!