Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Being Emotional

Never would have imagine that the power of a song can be so strong...strong enough to alter your whole emotion...it can be altered from happy to sad...from moody to happy...from moderate to complicated...I just felt like I'm a puppet that was controlled by strings...my life is so empty without musics...but I was unable to find that kind of emotion rush in recent so called new songs...when I got the opportunity to download songs, all I can think of are those songs not from this generation, or should I said I'm getting old...old songs from my time just make me feel so good...lots of memory come together with each song...I enjoying this feeling of memories...just like old ppl always said, if there is no bad luck, how would you ever know that you are the good luck one...this is a very true statement, so I should be grateful to these new songs that made me noticed that old songs are my precious...I'm lovin' em'!!!

No comments: