Sunday, April 22, 2012

New chapter of my life 20120421

When you are getting older, you feel like the earth is moving faster than you could ever imagine. I would never really think that I have started my new chapter of life in such a blink of time. Things turned out to be so beautiful and wonderful. This was never under my resolution yet it achieved far more succeed than I would have expected. I was overwhelmed by everything that you guys done, no matter family members or friends, you guys treated me so well, I must have done something real good in my previous life to deserve all these. Words are not enough to express now...I wish you all can feel that appreciations from deep down of my heart...I wish to kiss everyone of u now...I love you guys...you guys are wonderful!!!

And to you...welcome to my family and to my life 





No comments: