Friday, March 17, 2006

~~~~~bIrthDay biRthdAy~~~~~

hmm hmm...tis mth really it's a birthday mth...yesterday was my mum's birthday 'n' today's my colleague - shuHwan's birthday...still hav a lots to come...hehe...march is a good good mth... ^^

yesterday planned to bring my mum for kenny rogers, however due to raining, changed plan...get ourselves a pizza delivery...but the service is getting worst...waited for more than one hour to get our pizzas...

at first planned to get a cake as well, but due to raining as well, i din go to buy...luckily my mum is not tat type of birthday cake lovers...hehe...

well...for today, penny grace caryss 'n' me celebrate wif shuHwan at secret recipe nearby our company...ordered set lunch of tong yum kung...quite nice...1 piece of marble cheese cake as shuHwan birthday present (so stingy??? haha...sorry ar shuHwan...u dun mind rite???)

too bad tat i forgot to bring my camera...only able to took some photos wif my low quality hp...dun try to comment on them ar...even not so nice...but no choice la...juz scanned thru la...hehe...promise next time if these big events occurred, sure bring along my camera...hehe...another thing tat i need to say sorry is tat i forgot to took some photos for the main course, only for brownie of the day 'n' the drinks...coz i'm too hungry...once the main course is here, i just eat 'n' eat 'n' eat...hehe...sorry ya~~ :P

No comments: