Friday, March 10, 2006

Phewww~~ 'n' Arghhh~~

PHEW...finally...it's my favourite weekend...last week was the most horrible weekend since i've worked in tis company...need to face my big boss almost everyday to update her as we have new projects on board...the 1st time i din logon to my msn 'n' ym for tis whole week...not dare to chat...coz really really busy like hell...

tot can relax my mind...but still another week to go...after next week, everything will b okay...but but but...i'm in bad bad mood oso even tonite's friday nite...my fishy ah xing 'n' ah muk going to leave me soon...they r turning into pale...my mum called me juz now when i'm having dinner wif hideLUN...she said they r dying...tears are uncontrollable...wana cry so much but i cant...muz hold on to it...coz it's time for them to leave me...they been wif me almost 2yrs...it's time for them to say goodbye... T T T T T T

i'm having a very complicated mood now...seems like everything made me feel uncomfortable...hate it hate it...urrgghhh...wana scream...ARGH ARGH ARGH~~~

let it all out...i dun wana bury my fishy anymore...dun wana face tis kind of sad feeling...sigh~~~forget abt it...ciao...

No comments: