Saturday, May 20, 2006

lAte eNtrY...

well well...wat's so late...tis is supposed to be updated on last last week...i permed my hair...new hair style for me...juz the saloon opposite my ofis...recommended by joyce

juz as wat doris said...it didn't turn out to be wat we've expected but still okay for me...but i'm not tat lucky as doris...many of them said tat i looked mature wif tis hair style...tis is juz not wat i wan to hear...mature = old ??? haha...

however i do like the hair dresser...at least she's pro...she even demonstrate ways of taking care for tis hair style...i like the way she serve...

sigh~~tis is not the first time i permed my hair, cant understand y everytime thing juz didn't turn out as i've expected (poor communication skills perhaps) hopefully next time things will turn out to be wat i wish...

it's the whole new me~~~

No comments: