Monday, July 17, 2006

interesting brand new weekend~~~

last sat nite i went to lantern festival, bukit jalil wif my family...din expect that place to be so interesting...different style of lanterns...different designs...different cultures...different arts...especially the dragon which built up using bowls, plates, spoons, cups etc. 'n' the eagle built up using CDs 'n' the phoenix built up using ginkho,these are the most impressive displays to me...real crowded there...the most regret part was i shud hav bring along camera...no matter borrow or what...coz whole nite there am snapping those photos using my lousy hp camera only...no flash and that's why there's no potraits shown...most of them on the lanterns only...hopefully photos enuf to explain all~~~









~~~~~~~~~~these are the photos for the awesome dragon~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~smallest al-Quran in the world~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~klcc built up using small bottles~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~balls built up using umbrellas 'n' my sis as background,hehe...~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~its a small pond here~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~roses' date~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~family photos~~~~~~~~~~

after the lantern festival...we celebrated with broDaniel at home for his belated birthday...



finally...moved into my new house on sunday noon...not much things to bring along actually...but the room seems so empty to me...its too big and i haven started decorating my room yet...the first nite there...i was unable to sleep at all...not used to it...'n' seems so alone there in the darkness...muahahaha...my brain just kept on functioning as if the off button cannot work at all...i even think abt non-sense things...i asked myself......

what if when i open my eyes, there's someone sitting in front of me?
what if all the sounds i heard is from another world?
what if there's something outside the windows looking at me now?
what if what if what if~~~~

am so crazy...must be the kopi c ice...made my little brainy became extremely active...i dare not to drink next time when am not familiar with the new environment...where i knew i cant get used to it...

1 comment:

Ang Gu Gu said...

nice view girl..love it =)