Friday, July 21, 2006

non blogging days...

how am i going to spend my free times when there's no connection...well, no doubt this is really a great invention where we can connect to each other...since have moved into new hse...nothing much to do there except exercises...sometimes too much free times till stand there and enjoy the scenes from my window...am blogging as am waiting for my frenz to pick me up...think i'll be only able to blog during weekends 'n' while i have a lot of free times to spare in ofis...well, might not see my updates so frequent...might made my life less happening...but last week really tried real hard to make myself exhausted in order to have a gud nite sleep...swimming walking swimming...day by day repeating with exercises...this method really applied the theory of one stone kill two birds...muahahaha...can make myself tired 'n' easier to go into my dreamland, on the other hand this is the beginning of my healthy life style...bless me~~~

taman kiara taman tun

No comments: