Thursday, August 31, 2006

tangga tiga puluh satu~~~bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh~~~

tangga tiga puluh satu...
bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh...
merdeka merdeka...
hari yang mulia...


very familiar wif this song? its our country's 49th birthday...it doesnt matter to me at all, as am not patriotic 'n' i wont go for celebrations on purpose...

tat day was a miserable day for me...working life does affects me much...tats why dated doris out for tat nite...we went to friendster for our dinners 'n' proceed to the curve to do some shoppings...grab sth for myself...cant deny tat shoppings do make me feel relief...

i cant really remember how many years i didnt join so called count down thingy...coz i hate crowds...tats why i actually plan to have movie wif doris at cineleisure instead of being "sardines" in the flea market...

teo called up 'n' wanted to have dinner wif us...ended up, dinner at dome 'n' we made it for the fireworks...its a nice one...


No comments: