Wednesday, August 02, 2006

updates~~~

went to ampang waterfront last saturday, had my 1st korean buffet wif steamboat 'n' stone grill...cant considered as very nice...as my mood is bad that nite...had a small argument wif my fren...photos not clear as well...same as my mood...sucks...muahahaha...






bad luck seems to be surrounded me as good things neva happen recently...if u wanna maintain the performance level, better standardize it...bcoz if it's better than normal, when things happened, it will be worst when comparison made...bet you're wondering why i said so...bcoz..."EXPERIENCED........."

had a real bad month end closing for my new assigned job role...it was my 1st month end closing...and i almost made a million dollar lost of revenue...should i be proud of myself? for being famous 'n' popular as those complains were not going through managers u know...it was through my executive director...high high high management...muahahahaha....

well, today i already had my session wif my manager...feel damn lucky as she is so understanding...actually luck still with me as something good happened today apart from this...i fight for my bonus thingy real hard previously 'n' finally the agent came to me with a good news - "one thing for sure, you got your bonus, i've discussed with your manager"

belief is the most important thing to me in this case...coz i believed that i should fight for what i deserved...another thing to believe is "yen you sam sui luk wong - pronounce in cantonese pls"...hehe...tis is wat i always told myself when bad luck is with me... >_<

seems so far away from wat i wanna say at the beginning...i wanted to say that i had an excited nite in frienster wif doris, dave 'n' ubean...we didnt drink much actually...maybe bcoz of my bad mood, my mind wanna rest so much...pass out once i stepped into my room...dun even know tat dave called me twice... :P


No comments: