Tuesday, July 10, 2007

dreams?

ever wonder whats your dream? i guess not everyone as blur as me...i never think about the word of dream, never know what i wanna do...26 is a sensitive figure...going to be 30'mething...but...still nothing gain at this age...during this unemployed period, i tried to think about my dreams, yet no result at all...each time when i made up my mind, things just happened to be worst...maybe sometimes really better unplanned, live each day as it is...i wanna get a job that i love but i dont even know what i love...is silly...we do something we dont love in order to get something that we love...this is our life...lack of courage, wealth, luck...where can i obtain all these? dare not to say much as efforts are not as much as others...just mumbling...my buddies always asked me why i like to blog everything about myself to the whole bunch of strangers out there instead of telling them, but guess what, when you really complain that much to them, the only response you get from them is - why you so troublesome one...thats why rather blog than talk as no one gonna complain about me here...i guess most of the bloggers agree...

No comments: