Wednesday, July 18, 2007

something to share...

there is one photo tat i would like to share with u guys...its a photo snapped by my sis...i kinda amused as the nite is so charming frm tis view...its like telling me the nite is still young, go out n stretch out, relax man...n actually tat nite is a full moon nite...the moon is so 'sexy' n 'attractive'...(the photos are a bit shaken...coz no tripod used to take these window shots)


another photo is taken by me while waiting for traffic light to turn green...its a sunset view...juz felt tat its a real beauty, thus i wana capture tis precious moment using my cellphone...



after the scene session, wana lead u guys to the desserts session...i neva would have expected such nice ABC frm a mamak stall n tis is my 1st time for trying tis out...its really whet my appetite for more...



one last precious photo tat i would like to share...tis photo proved tat i'm a bad girl coz i didn't follow the rules...i snapped tis photo frm a pet shop...as u know, pet shop usually wont allow customers to take photos as it might giv the pets there heart attacks (the flash effects)...even i didn't snap wif flash on, but still i'm guilty...but i really cant hold back my fingers to push on the capture button...hehe...its a lovely sleeping pigeon...cute isn't it?


No comments: