Saturday, March 08, 2008

Be myself

the more i work the more i lost...paranoid with my life...everyone has a purpose in their lifes, they have their goals...what's mine? can't life be more simple where everyone sharing the same thought, moving towards the same goal? reality is making everyone around us good in covering up...hard to get one sincere friend where we can speak out freely...no boundaries...

am i thinking too much? once, i was thinking about my real characteristic...am i really that optimistic like what others judged me? or environment created me? is that so called adaptative? i'm starting to lose myself...without knowing what to do next...when i was crying in the dark, was my shadow following me? are you trying to calm me down? why didn't i notice that you were besides me all these while?

i used to believe in fairy tales...that ever after phrase...but reality took away that belief...yet i still believe that out there...far far away...there is a world with myself...thousands of myself...speaking the same language, laughing at the same joke, walking in the same path, thinking in the same direction...beautifully...

1 comment:

Prettywebstore said...

This is normal! I am encountered the same situation with you. Can I say i lost myself too???
Anyway, Paynee,gambate!!