Sunday, March 16, 2008

Resolution for 2008

its a bit weird to talk about this at March...its already quarter of the year passed...haha...anyway, am blogging this just because am too bored and not sleepy yet...doing nothing here so just type something out here...

My resolution of year 2008:

1) PSP Slim


Isnt it gorgeous? actually plan to get ipod nano but when am working on the price calculation, noticed that its a bit worthy to buy psp slim as it has games and musics all in one...since i love games for relaxing soooo much...therefore its in my list...

2) Olympus Stylus 770 SW


The worlds most durable digital camera at the moment...its like The Terminator...you can drop it (from 5ft), dunk it (to 33ft), freeze it (-10°C/14°F) or even try to crush it (up to 220lbf), and it will still take amazing photos...perfect for careless ppl like myself...hehe...

3) Canon EOS Rebel XSi


This is what i want the most...12.2 megapixel CMOS sensor...3 inchs LCD monitor...new technologies to maximize each pixel’s light gathering efficiency...3.5 fps continuous shooting...new auto optimization for superior highlight-shadow control...etc etc...you are my man...

4) Bangkok Trip


Nah...travel almost been on my top list...back from Hatyai and feel more like wanted to explore Thailand...Bangkok is the second destination i wish to go now...

5) A working holiday visa

Wish to get this so much...however you gotta have some moneys in your pocket...thus, saving should be my first step in order to achieve this...imagine...having the opportunity to explore foreign country while picking fruits, total connection with the natural...if the working holiday visa is to be australia or new zealand...this is just imagination but its enough to motivate me...**this takes up a real effort to me as real hard for me to save**

well, these are the five of them...i should at least make 3 out of these...hopefully...wish me lucks my friends...

No comments: