Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here I Am...

Well, guess most of you don't know that I'm working in Philippines now...it's quite shocked when I received the flight confirmation on 23rd May saying that my flight is on 1:20am, 25th May, Cebu Pacific Airlines...so unexpected...

so now...here I am...this is my fourth day here and today is my third day in the office...can only use so far so good to describe my condition now...not much differences on the weather...the hostel that I stay is actually a Condo, only air-conditioner available and maid available as well...so quite relaxing as well...

the worst part is that I need to work 10 hours per day and only 1 day off per week, which means 6 working days...so long~~~and tiring...

These few days only going through trainings, no hands on yet...so consider still ok...ppl here also quite nice...so I guess I should be able to make it...no worries...

Wait for my coming post~~~

1 comment:

Prettywebstore said...

ahh....y so sudden geh??