Friday, May 09, 2008

Sweet Memories I

Before I leave msia, I have done something I wish to do so much...I spent most of my times with families and friends...up to date info as below:
1) bought my psp slim piano black once I have made up my mind to leave msia, this is a main one as this is one of my 2008 resolution and I have achieved 20% out of them (6 April 2008)

2) went for dinner at bangkok jazz with my gang of buddies, followed by clubbing time at poppi (26 April 2008)

3) went for lunch at ms.read delicious with my gang of buddies from secondary school, followed by dessert at "记得食", and later on we had our dinner at Restaurant Ah Loong (4 May 2008)

4) went for blood donation and lunch with my ex-colleagues (7 May 2008)

5) went for dinner with Caryss at sri petaling, followed by a foot massage and full body massage, extremely relaxing (8 May 2008)

6) went to buy my favourite durian swiss roll (the shop is "Happy Meal", opposite the petaling street popular book store nearby klang bus station, the corner shop), had bak kut teh yee mee (the stall opposite of petaling street food court) and the sweet potato balls (the stall besides petaling street food court), even I was unable to recall the dates but I won't forget the great taste, it was fantastic...

I will do more and more things that I wish to do...sometimes it's really best where u can spend times and hang around with those you wish to see and those you loves...we just tend to forget those precious moments by giving ourselves excuses like busy busy busy...I can feel how sucks I was previously...
I don't have all the photos with me and this draft was pending almost 1 month, kept under draft...going to upload photos soon when I have them with me...


my favourite durian swiss roll

No comments: