Sunday, April 02, 2006

.........

wat happened to me...argh~~life's bored...no matter frm wat perspectives...career...complaint when there's nothing to learn, complaint again when there's too much to learn...family...worry when granpma was in the hospital...worry again when she's out frm the hospital as she's still having some difficulties...relationship...gaps appeared to be bigger 'n' bigger than i thought...wat happened wat happened...cant concentrate right now...duno wat m i thinking abt...complicated...wish i can get out frm tis world...i cant breath...wana go somewhere...where everyone is stranger to me...there's no one who will care abt wat i'm going to do...i can do watever i wish to...how good will tat feeling be...i wish i'll know abt it somedays...but when? where's the real me...starting to worry abt myself...felt like wana end up my life...haha...would it be better if i do so? i had no ideas...wat shud i do to cheer up my life? i shud really seize the opportunity to think abt tis when i'm free...ARGHHHHH.........scream out..........

No comments: