Monday, April 24, 2006

reFreShiNg 'n' whOlE nEw daY...

guess wat guess wat...i put up my lazy butt 'n' follow cuteDoris to bukit gasing last saturday...careen moon 'n' lucio oso joined in the fun...it's nice to go hav a walk...which can reconnect to the natural...feel so good...refreshing~~

~~~~~~~~~~welcome to bukit gasing~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~rare species~~~~~~~~~~

~~~these r my favourite, looks like orchid 'n' coral hoh...hehe...~~~

~~~~~~~~~~nice scenes~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~watch hse wif art of vandalism~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~these two r my favourite as well...artistic hah?~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ribbon of danger 'n' rope of life~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~lil red 'n' yellow in the green...nice decoration~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~suspension bridge~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~know wat's tis...it's the pupa, 1st time for me...precious~~~~~

the terrific part is tat i onli slept for 2 hours the day before tat...but i promised to myself tat i muz take the first step to change my lifestyle...tis is it...hehe...promised cuteDoris to go there every saturday's morning...

v started off after had our breakfast at mamak stall...around 8 sth...finished off the journey around 10 sth...luckily tat day is sunny so it's not slippery...

after the journey...tot can go home 'n' hav a good rest...who knows hideLUN chiChiang 'n' xiaoYan date me out to sing k...i wanted to sing k so much...so joined them...hehe...

tis is my 1st time at Neway karaoke...but the 1st impression is not good coz v've waited for so long...i prefer redbox...but the design in neway is better...hehe...very complicated hah...

well...today is not a good day for me actually...coz having some conflicts wif someone...made me down 'n' sad...'n' really changed my lifestyle...but after all, today is my happy day as i took the 1st step...hehe...

after everything for the day...i really really tired until cant move myself...fell into sleep like pig...haha...so gotta keep on to it as a routine...as i like tat feeling...gotta off la...face the pc for whole day...eyes cant open anymore...ciao ciao~~

No comments: