Monday, April 24, 2006

my lovely lil JoJo...rest in peace...

sigh~~suddenly felt like i'm in bad luck recently...coz all my pets are gone...all my cute lil fishy...now my hamster followed them...she's such a cute lil hamster...especially when she eat...she kept all the "gua zhi" in her lil mouth until it looked like a small balloon...hehe...she like to kept all together 'n' enjoy them in one shot...quite smart lil girl...she's active as well...when v let her out, she'll run all over the hse...like playing hide 'n' seek wif us...tis page is specially created for JoJo...she's one of our family...my lil sis is wif her when she passed away on 21st April 2006...so sad~~

i refer her as JoJo here is bcoz the first name is actually JoJo...well, duno since when, v called her ham ham...anyhow...wanted her to hav all the original...so decided to refer her as JoJo like wat it meant to be at first...


dear JoJo...rest in peace...u'll always in our hearts...

No comments: