Saturday, June 17, 2006

am wondering~~~

answers exist for all questions?
solutions exist for all problems?
advises exist for all decisions?
helps exist for all difficulties?

question marks do exist everyday in my life...no matter wat sort of issues need to be overcome...i became so temperamental recently...wats wrong...frenz always said i project a very tough/optimistic image to them 'n' tats made them less worry abt me...as if nothing can come across my side...i'll be able to settle everything...is it so? life can be so simple yet complicated...my soul 'n' mind really need some rests...leaving might be a good start for me yet dont have such courage...

how abt movie for entertainment? the fast and the furious - tokyo drift...tot drifting might be able to make me excited 'n' forget abt everything...who knows...tickets sold out...sharks...how abt get drunk? it might be able to give me a way to escape frm this mess temporary...the truth is the more u wana get drunk the more u wont be able to do so...drinking session in laundry juz not enuf to me...wana hav something heavier...

mind: nah, u gotta control yourself...dont go too far girl...

tis is the perfect role of my mind...always remind me of dos 'n' donts...dunno whether i talked too much today...da girls all laughed happily...but i really dunno whether i did disparaging someone as wat dave said to make others laughed...hopefully i didnt...if really so, do forgive me...i dunno wats went wrong wif me...like my soul being apart frm my body...

waiting for the return of my soul...cheers~~~

p/s: dave, sorry frm the bottom of my heart, not meant to say such things to u, i'm not supposed to throw all my tempers to u...anyway, thanks for being there for me...

No comments: