Wednesday, June 14, 2006

mOviEssSssS...

juz realized tat actually these few days i've watched a lot of movies - the omen, cars 'n' black night...lets share some of my comments...



the omen...as tis is a remake, the storyline is exactly the same as per previous...it did add in some horror scenes wif superb sound adjustments which you wont be able to find in previous series...conclusion...not scary 'n' not horror to me...tis movie...juz as previous series, same endings same feelings...

cars..for me this is the 1st animation wif duration of 2hours...interesting plot 'n' kinda cute...tell ya sth, uploaded photos are all special editions for cars...not available frm downloading...haha...i'm pretty enjoyed 'n' excited as before the movie, juz rented a hse two blocks away frm doris's hse...my new hsemates going to be ivan-san 'n' teo-san...two young little brothers wif me...going to have someone to swim wif me...hanging around in the garden downstairs or go for a drink during midnite when i'm lonesome... :P amazing rite?


last one the black night which i juz watched...well, it's actually combination of 3 short movies...all of them related to water...like wat we (doris mayHsia 'n' me) discussed, the movie should named as black water instead of black night...i tot finally there'll be one horror movie which can make me scream like hell...but too bad...tis is just not what i've been expecting...

hopefully there'll be at least one nice 'n' interesting horror movie throughtout this mth of july...ghosty mth...hehe...

No comments: