Friday, June 06, 2008

(--,__,--)

my eyes are blur after 9 hours of working...

a sudden attack from mr. lonely as of this moment in office...
the homesick feelings are so strong...
i'm thinking abt kuala lumpur at this moment...
my life here is just too simple, work eat work eat work sleep...
how i wish i could have a cup of ice vodka with lime cordial now...
how i wish i'm drinking with my fellow buddies...
when you are far away from your own place, u feel so alone~~
i wish i have a friend here...i wish i have a magic lamp...

magic lamp, pls grant me three wishes...Genie...


I wish to go back kuala lumpur whenever I want...
I wish to have no worries and no burdens, enough freedom to do whatever I wish to do...
I wish I could have enough power and richness to support each and everyone who loves me...

1 comment:

kEllyz said...

hey hang on there.. if you feel lonely, you can have a few drinks yourself.. that's what i do though.. hehe.. after few drinks you'l feel happy and eventually can go to sleep..
wait you come back we go drink 9 9...