Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My so called "FRIEND"

today...as usual...waiting in office in order to do my works when the timing is right...so "saja" msn my lonely friend...when he check out my blog, he ask me in msn:


so here i am "saja" to promote him...well, my impressions to him...mr. nice guy lo...an absolute rich guy...recently just broke up...so anyone interested can just let me know...i can help her out...at first i thought wanna post his photo here, but then come to think about it, better not, just give him some privacies...as i already published the msn dialogues here without his permission...

before i forgot...his requirement for girlfriend is as below:


P/S: friend, miao miao~~~lolz...

3 comments:

kEllyz said...

can ur fren define or elaborate more on the 'do the thing very garang'?

paY neE said...

do the thing very garang = very firm in her decisions, no need to seek for his opinions everytime, not that "things"...lolz

kEllyz said...

that's y i ask for elaboration.. im good at imagination.. lolz..