Saturday, June 14, 2008

Incredible Hulk in Greenbelt

Yesterday I went to walk around at the biggest shopping centre nearby my hostel...it's actually few shopping centres link together...since going to have movie with my colleagues on 9:30pm so me and my roommate went there earlier just to walk around...we went to Landmark, Glorietta and lastly had movie at Greenbelt...got myself 1 shirt from Zara as well, kinda cute...



When I hang aorund there...it gave me the feelings of my own place...coz its a happening place there...not like what you all think about philippines...

We watched "Incredible Hulk" yesterday...well, not much comments as the selling point of this kind of movie is the effects only, so consider not bad but not the best yet... :P



Next time when I got the opportunities, will take photos of the those shopping centres...cause the ambience is not bad...

No comments: