Saturday, June 21, 2008

Off day again...

Today is Saturday and its my off day...honestly, 1 day of off is really not enough when you wanna explore one particular place...

This morning, me and my housemate, Stella went to the morning market nearby our hostel...its only a small market in the parking lots of the park nearby...I dont even know the name of that park...btw, its a very romantic morning as we walk in the rain (rain getting heavier when we reached there and followed by a sunny morning)...well, we spent quite a lot on the veggies and fruits...

  
  
  

After the market, we went to Cartima, the street of petshops...Stella bought 1 pair of hamsters for our cute little Kentaro (my another housemate, Yukiko's son)...he dont wanna leave that place as there are too many cute doggies, birds, hamsters...and again, its raining time, luckily we made it through (the taxi)...lol...

  
  
 

and now here I am in house writing my blog...one off day gone...

p/s: my photos all captured with handphone, so quality is not that good.

No comments: