Saturday, June 07, 2008

First Outing in Philippines




Yay...I finally made my first outing yesterday night...I have been staying in my hostel for around 2 weeks without hanging around, yesterday my house mates and I took cab and went to Baclaran night market, its half an hour journey from our hostel...its like Petaling Street in Malaysia...everything is so cheap there...but one thing though, you might think that all the stalls there having the same distributor as things that they sell are almost the same, even price...anyway, I did grab two shirts with 175 peso which is RM14 only...aren't they lovely?



I guess I just can't go out...cause everytime I go out, sure I'm gonna grab something...if really wanna save...better stay at home and watch cartoons all night long...its kinda enjoy actually...

No comments: